NLP Business Master Practitioner Course, in Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville
Looking for a Thorough Course that Applies NLP to Business?
Most NLP Courses are too grounded in its origin (for changework). They're not suited for Training You in Skills you Need for the Fast-Paced Real-Time Dynamic World of Business.
We've Removed the Bits that Require Long 1-on-1 Sessions to work, and Drilled Down to "What You Need to Behaviorally Integrate, for Rapid Real-Time Results."
We're Setting the Bar High, for Using NLP in Business Profoundly Well.
Dear NLP enthusiast,
If you live in the UK or Australia, you've got ample opportunities to learn how to use NLP in a range of business situations.
If you live in the States... there's precious little available in the way of deep NLP business skills.
In the UK & Australia, putting NLP on your business card is an honorable and valuable act. In the USA, you still have to be careful about letting the world know you're NLP-trained. It ought to be something that inspires honor, integrity, clarity, optimism, and a sense of highly increased value, BUT... that's not as obvious here. Perhaps the lack of amazing reputation in NLP business settings in the USA is because too many people here use or have used techniques badly over the years, because of a variety of problems.
Here's why NLP isn't used well in Business in the USA:
- POLLUTION and NO IMMERSION: The field is now saturated with shorty-shorty-certification courses taught by mostly poor-quality trainers who kept shortening their courses in order to compete for seats from more established trainers, and they give certificates with the same titles on them as longer courses, and even worse -- there are now ample online courses with zero feedback loops between trainer and student. NLP is truly a full-body sport -- and you CANNOT learn to use NLP effectively this way. Demand 10 days minimum.
- TOO OVERGENERALIZED: Most certification courses are so 'general' they're meant to be a one-size fits all course for people interested in therapy, hypnosis, flirting, business, and more. The end result? They're not optimized for ANY of those contexts or results. So if you're in business, and you want to use NLP skills in business, there hasn't been much for you (in the states)... until now. Demand a course customized for the contexts where you'll need to use the skills.
- STUDENT GROUP SIZE: Some courses have too many students in the room, and as a result, you get zero personal attention from the trainer(s) themselves. If you want elegant skills, you need personal attention. Don't settle for little to none. We say demand 20 students maximum.
- WACKY ESOTERIC B.S.: Lots of NLP courses emphasis the hypnosis or hypnotic material in NLP, or are full of so much esoteric garbage, that anyone grounded in a corporate environment will find little or no relevant use for the skills they acquire there. If you're in business, if you have a professional position or job or run a company, you need to learn skills that will come across naturally to other professional business people. Demand that your trainer have extensive experience in business settings.
- BLINDED BY MOTIVATIONAL HYPE: Good luck getting serious business applications of NLP from watered down motivational material from the most visible speakers on the planet. To reach their fame, they've so oversimplified the techniques they teach to fit the masses... that they've removed most of the effectiveness. Deep effectiveness comes from being trained how to artfully apply nuances. Also, they're not in it for your depth of skill, they're in it for their depth of wallet. Demand to pay a lot less money than $10K for a motivational trip to a Pacific island, for a lot more skill.
Whatever the reason, the USA is full of people who, frankly, suck at NLP -- and as a result, the reputation of NLP in the USA is not as amazing as it is in the UK and Australia. I can tell you this because I have trained in all these places over the last 15+ years. That's not to say that crappy training can't be found there too, just that they have a higher percentage of high quality training opportunities there than we do here.
So where does that leave people in the USA who know they want to get exceedingly good at using NLP with confidence in their careers? The answer, until now, was... Nowhere.
Fortunately for your own future growth and development, I've decided to change that.
Despite the Above Challenges, NLP does Occasionally Get Great Press...
"NLP has metamorphosed into an all-purpose self-improvement program and technology." - Time Magazine
"NLP could be the most important synthesis of knowledge about human communication to emerge since the explosion of humanistic psychology in the sixties." - Science Digest
"Neuro-Linguistic Programming, co-founded by Richard Bandler and John Grinder, is an approach to psychotherapy that uses language patterns and metaphor to communicate with the unconscious mind." - Playboy
"NLP may be the most powerful vehicle for change in existence." - Modern Psychology
"NLP... is in fact the analysis of human communication processes with practical applications in training/learning situations, people management and self-management. It's about openness, the ability to change, and creating well-formed outcomes. That's probably why the idea has become so successful in today's turbulent world of work and personal life." - Mortgage Strategy
"...NLP cannot be dismissed as just another hustle. Its theoretical underpinnings represent an ambitious attempt to codify and synthesize the insights of linguistics, body language, and the study of communication systems." - Psychology Today
Taking NLP Business Practitioner training can open up a whole new way of approaching human communication. You'll learn how to more effectively:
Become an NLP Business Practitioner
NLP is a powerful methodology, technology & even an attitude... designed to help you to build and easily access mental, physical & emotional resources, innate skills, & creativity. This training is structured to open you up to your greatest potential, both personally and professionally. Learn to experience deep states of productivity, inspiration & motivation. Access creativity, open pathways to align various areas of your life, release limiting beliefs, & enhance self-esteem!
Equally important, you'll be able to do the same for others - including employees, managers, clients, customers, vendors, and peers. Imagine being able to help create the kinds of business cultures and environments that other people actually look forward to working in. Imagine being the kind of business force.. that attract more quality people into your sphere of influence!
When you learn the latest approaches and techniques, customized and applied by a highly creative trainer and business professional, there is no limit to the results you will get! See every decision you'll have being more effective then you thought possible. Hear yourself getting positive results each and every time you use this information to your advantage.
Our NLP Business Practitioner Course Content & Structure
This course content is grouped into roughly three modules totalling 10 days of training. The course is offered in both an "Intensive/All-at-once" Format, as well as a "Modular" Format, over 3 long weekends (typically one module per month).
Our goal is not simply to deliver information, but to coax, coach, and shape you into acquiring and demonstrating a profoundly valuable set of skills, tools, and knowledge, that will help you establish new and useful patterns, enrich your life measurably, and enable you to become more valuable to and for other people in all of your future business endeavors.
The time you spend in our classroom will not be spent selling you on a next course, or ignoring questions, or withholding valuable feedback. We know that providing amongst the world's best NLP training courses available anywhere... turns you into walking advertisements for the quality of what we offer. Come join us... and get really good at NLP for business use.
We've done the heavy lifting! We know what works a charm in the business world, by contrast to what gets mixed responses or is inconsistent, or what falls flat and fails to get a result, or worse -- gets people in trouble for the wrong reasons. Come gain from our extensive experience distilling the most relevant material in NLP for business, and our extensive experience in the art of training -- which we see as mentoring students through a holistic learning process.
The Intensive Format has no Rolling Admissions. We currently have only one intensive course scheduled for June 19-29, 2014, in Washington DC. This typically attracts students from a wider travel radius, and less locals.
The Modular Format: This course format gets mostly local/regional students (because it requires 3 separate trips/visits, typically once a month). So a Modular course will not begin scheduling specific weekends for this course until we get 10 people lined up and ready to take this course in a specific area. Once you're registered, and once we have 10 people, we schedule specific weekends using ONLY your available weekends. So for the rolling admissions format, you get to dictate dates we can/can't choose. We simply won't pick a weekend you cannot make.
Florida Rate: $3,195 for our 10-day course held in Tampa, Florida, or other major Florida cities (intensive or modular format).
Discounts: We will offer discounts to Jonathan Altfeld's Practitioners and Master Practitioners. Limited/smaller discounts are offered to others based on a variety of factors. Call for details: 813-991-8888
Deposit to Sign up: We begin with a (Fully Refundable) $400 deposit to show your intent to join.
Call / Write now at 813-991-8888 or through our feedback form to express interest in this course!