NLP gifts sent by mail:
CD & Sensory-Rich Word-List
- What are the Four Stages of Learning?
- In today's post, I share how and why an NLP Modeling project could be set up to fail, and what to do instead!
- In today's post, I share a sales-closing I think you'll love, and follow that with NLP skills applied to selling, including: Sensory Acuity, Sensory Awareness, Calibration, Using Suggestions to 'plant' thoughts ethically, and other NLP language patterns!
- How Well do NLP Techniques and Skills apply to selling, sales, wealth-building, closing deals, and making money? (August 18, 2014)Sales is one of the absolute best applications of NLP. Yet many salespeople well-trained in traditional models haven't taken advantage of this, usually because they're skeptical of whether or not NLP would get in the way of what they're alr
- Do your emotions drive you? Or do you drive your emotions?
- NLP has enabled people just like you to discover that actively building, deepening, and maintaining Rapport creates stronger and more desirable results in communication settings of any kind.
- NLP Insights from Animal-Training helps you learn and teach more effectively!
- The A.I. Advantage: How and Why A.I. helps you with Decisions, Learning, Communication, and Success. (May 07, 2014)Relax; we're not talking about getting brain implants or strapping you into a big computer.
- All of us have, at one time or another, attempted to influence another person, to no avail. It's a universal experience to walk head-first into unresponsive stubbornness.
- You are hereby invited to harness a natural mental process that you've probably never controlled in your past, learn techniques that utilize that process, and then become more effective and influential in every area of your life.
- Staci Backauskas, Author, Tampa, FLHired Coaching : Personal CoachingJonathan's coaching stripped the emotion from what I was experiencing, allowing for the clarity that enabled me to make healthy choices. The positive...Staci BackauskasAuthor, Tampa, FLHired Coaching : Personal Coaching
Jonathan's coaching stripped the emotion from what I was experiencing, allowing for the clarity that enabled me to make healthy choices. The positive steps that followed those choices have supported my intention to create peace in my life and afforded me the privilege of living my life as who I am, not who I told myself I was.2007
- Nick Kemp, Leeds UKBought Video : “Building Hypnotic Rapport”A great introduction to the many facets of building rapport. Jonathan is extremely fluid in his presentation of this subject perfectly pacing the...Nick KempLeeds UKBought Video : “Building Hypnotic Rapport”
A great introduction to the many facets of building rapport. Jonathan is extremely fluid in his presentation of this subject perfectly pacing the assembled delegates with his relaxed and fun approach to the material. His explanations of rhythm, mismatching, non verbal communication and frames of learning are excellent and its clear from watching that Jonathan has genuine enthusiasm in presenting seminars and is fully aware of how each of the delegates is responding both consciously and unconsciously as well as the dynamics of the group as a whole. As someone who avidly collects all kinds of NLP and hypnosis materials, (in CD, video and DVD formats), what I really liked about this DVD set is that Jonathan breaks the subject down into logical sections, which makes it extremely engaging and memorable for the viewer. His use of metaphors demonstrates someone who is in my opinion a natural presenter and I consider this DVD set invaluable and great value for money for anyone training in NLP, hypnosis or simply interested in improving their communication skills! In fact, I am sufficiently impressed by the quality of this set that I am going to seek out the other DVDs in Jonathan's "Skill-Builders Series".2005
- Alex Kravchenko, IT Consultant, New York, NYAttended Course : Speaking IngeniouslyConsider taking Jonathan Altfeld’s "Speaking Ingeniously" course. To start with, Jonathan is a very powerful public speaker himself, so...Alex KravchenkoIT Consultant, New York, NYAttended Course : Speaking Ingeniously
Consider taking Jonathan Altfeld’s "Speaking Ingeniously" course. To start with, Jonathan is a very powerful public speaker himself, so even if there was nothing else to recommend about this course, just the ability to model someone who’s able to deliver an amazing impromptu presentation on just about any topic I can think of is well worth the price of the workshop. What’s even better, Jonathan, in addition to being a great communicator, is also a very skillful and dedicated teacher who’s quite able and willing to deploy his considerable NLP skills to make his students better public speakers. Add to this a powerful "Speaking Ingeniously" model of delivering both prepared and off-the-cuff presentations and you get a hell of a training! Before the course I had some idea about spatial and tonal anchoring, as well as state-chaining in the context of public speaking. After the course, I have experience of moving people through various states while creating anchors. I also became much better at generating attention grabbing headlines. Bottom line – Jonathan delivers what he advertises and then some! I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to improve their public speaking skills.2007
- Donna McGeorge, Speaker, Facilitator, People with PEP,Attended Course : Speaking IngeniouslyI have just come off a 3 day training program with 13 people. I have to say I experienced amazing results and have integrated more HC than I thought...Donna McGeorgeSpeaker, Facilitator, People with PEP,Attended Course : Speaking Ingeniously
I have just come off a 3 day training program with 13 people. I have to say I experienced amazing results and have integrated more HC than I thought. During each of the breaks David [another Holographic Communication student] was coming to me and saying things like 'great amnesia patterns' and 'cool embedded commands' (or words to that effect). There were some that I was conscious of, and others that demonstrated unconscious skill. However, this course (Cert IV), through other public offerings, is often delivered in anything from 8 days to 6 months, and I had some (secret) concerns about pulling it off in 3 days... [judicious pause]... and I did. I believe that using the HC techniques of headlines, universals/truisms, moving people through states and using embedded commands meant this program had real legs and the content was delivered in an extremely accelerated, yet satisfying, way. In any case, the proof was in the pudding. Participants, in their final presentations, demonstrated *all* of the techniques that I had taught them and performed beautifully and "passed". Thanks again for an amazing workshop and more amazing experience. I will be recommending this program to my colleagues, and look forward to an 'advanced HC' program when it eventuates.http://www.peoplewithpep.com.au/2005
- Andy Preston, Sales Trainer, Outstanding Results, Manchester & LondonAttended Course : Linguistic WizardryWhat a fantastic 3-day event this is! Having been around the fringes of NLP for some time, after doing my Practitioner course, I was looking to...Andy PrestonSales Trainer, Outstanding Results, Manchester & LondonAttended Course : Linguistic Wizardry
What a fantastic 3-day event this is! Having been around the fringes of NLP for some time, after doing my Practitioner course, I was looking to further my skills without necessarily going the Master Practitioner route yet. I first met Jonathan Altfeld at an evening he ran in Manchester and heard about the Linguistic Wizadry course, and signed up immediately. Not only did the course look fantastic, but it was being held near Amsterdam - how could I refuse! In 3 days, I learnt more practical NLP (and how and where to apply it!) than with the vast majority of other trainings I've been to. I knew there were NLP trainers in the room, other Practitioners and people who'd not done Prac yet - and I was worried that the material would either be too complex for me to understand, or too simple (for the newbies). After the first hour, all those concerns melted away. Not only did Jonathan make the material simple, easy-to-understand and very practical, but the way he taught ensured everyone in the room (regardless of skill level) was getting massive value. I find I've achieved great command of metaphors, sensory language, storytelling, and much more - to list them here simply would not do the course justice! In my humble opinion this is by far the best value NLP course I've ever done, and having studied with some of the best NLP trainers in the world - I rate Jonathan in the top 1%.http://www.outstanding-results.co.uk/2006
- Kevin Hill, Norwich, UKBought Audio : Metaphor Machine CDsThe material is presented clearly and cleanly, the technique is deceptively simple. It seems easy to start using the technique to create useful...Kevin HillNorwich, UKBought Audio : Metaphor Machine CDs
The material is presented clearly and cleanly, the technique is deceptively simple. It seems easy to start using the technique to create useful metaphors immediately, with the exciting prospect that with practice and imagination the same technique is capable of delivering really masterful results. It is completely focused on this one technique, there is no waffle and no distraction from the desired outcome. Jonathan gives the unconscious mind a clear step by step process to understand and then works at embedding the learning unconsciously, and for me this seems to work brilliantly. It seems that when I use the step by step process (the conscious bit) the results at each step "just come to me" (the unconscious bit) and the end result just seems to work. ... Overall, I'm delighted with "The Metaphor Machine". I've got plenty of NLP stuff on my MP3 player that helps me access positive states but this material is sharply focused on one sophisticated and powerful techique and it delivers practical results immediately. By far the best example of NLP training on disc that I've come across so far.2008
- Andy Smith, Trainer of NLP & Appreciative Inquiry, Coaching Leaders, Manchester UK & FranceAttended Course : Belief Craft Seminar"I have attended separate KE & [SoM] trainings in the past, Belief Craft is definitely more than the sum of its parts. Doug's way of training [...Andy SmithTrainer of NLP & Appreciative Inquiry, Coaching Leaders, Manchester UK & FranceAttended Course : Belief Craft Seminar
"I have attended separate KE & [SoM] trainings in the past, Belief Craft is definitely more than the sum of its parts. Doug's way of training [SoM] is the best I have found; for the first time I now feel I 'get' the "why" as well as the "how" of [SoM]. On my NLP Trainer's Training, [SoM] was one of the areas people had the least recall of - both the 'how' and also when and why you would ever use it. Previous trainings of [SoM] I have attended by other trainers have not sufficiently demonstrated... etc. Jonathan gets better every time he trains KE - awesomely powerful and complex concepts are rendered easy to learn and apply in the real world. I can't wait to start trying out this new material (Belief Craft and/or KE on its own) to benefit myself and my clients."http://www.coachingleaders.co.uk/2005
- William Barron, Business Life Coach, Creating InSight, United KingdomAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringI am using your K.E. all the time with my Business Development Coaching. The first time was over the telephone with a client. She was in London and...William BarronBusiness Life Coach, Creating InSight, United KingdomAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
I am using your K.E. all the time with my Business Development Coaching. The first time was over the telephone with a client. She was in London and I was in Derby. She had a challenge with a customer and wanted a different way of handling him and a new project but was stuck. I explained the process started it off ... If Then Means ... faxed the start to her and then she picked up the process and by the end of the session we had worked it back and she had a better idea of what was involved and later that week emailed me with the news that she had sorted it all out. Another client was having trouble deciding on a similar situation but did not know why he was holding back on a new venture, especially as he had been made redundant and it uncovered huge amounts of stuff in his life that he hadn't told anybody before and now we are looking at that before he even considers the new business venture. Finally the last time was a client who wants to get out of a business investment, which then allowed us to take the result and work back with all the various scenarios on parallel Time Scales that showed what he needed to do, which he found extremely valuable. Along with Dilts' Logical Levels, visualization, Mind Mapping and EQ, K.E. has got to be one of the most useful things that I have learnt in the past four years. Many thanks.http://www.creatinginsight.co.uk2005
- Eric Rudnick,Bought Audio :Jonathan Altfeld has been building a reputation as a prolific NLP trainer. Knowledge Engineering is unlike many standard NLP programs. There is...Eric RudnickBought Audio :
Jonathan Altfeld has been building a reputation as a prolific NLP trainer. Knowledge Engineering is unlike many standard NLP programs. There is some use of NLP patterns, language, and hypnotic installation that one would expect in an NLP training, but that is not the focus with the K.E. program. The focus of this program seems to be training people’s perceptions around understanding and influencing belief systems, and how beliefs organize into belief systems. Altfeld’s style here is distinctly different than that of many other NLP trainers. He presents the material in a logical, explicit manner, with a lot of attention focused on his audience. The material is exceptional. There is some interesting information here which builds upon Robert Dilts’ Sleight of Mouth work. Jonathan really shows off his skills as a highly interactive trainer with a lot of focus on his audience. People involved in very conscious modeling projects, of modeling performers of tasks that involve very intricate decision making, particularly where decisions involve multiple steps such as working with computer or financial systems stand to benefit from this program. Jonathan presents some comments about how belief systems operate in groups, which I haven’t seen presented in any other public NLP material. Jonathan is clearly breaking new ground here.2005
- James Tsakalos, NLP Trainer, Developing Magic, Melbourne, AustraliaPersonal :Jonathan? He's very good. It's as simple as that. I would be willing to leave my students in his hands, and that puts him in the company...James TsakalosNLP Trainer, Developing Magic, Melbourne, AustraliaPersonal :
Jonathan? He's very good. It's as simple as that. I would be willing to leave my students in his hands, and that puts him in the company of maybe two or three other trainers who share that much of my respect. This is a guy who looks after every one of his students, works hard, has plenty of fun along the way and makes sure that everybody else does too. And he knows his stuff. From a student's point of view, this means that you're getting someone with top-notch skills and expertise. And from another NLP trainer's point of view - oooh baby! See, everyone knows that expertise in the nuts and bolts of NLP training will get you good results, and many trainers just stop there. But some of us aren't satisfied with nuts and bolts. Some of us want more. Because deep down, we know that there's technical skill, and then there's artistry! And this guy is an artist. As another trainer, it's an absolute joy to watch Jonathan weaving his magic. It's very easy to see that he loves what he does, and he loves doing it well. The number of NLP trainers that I endorse without reservation can be counted on the fingers of one hand (in fact, I could count them and still have room to spare for a couple of finger puppets). Jonathan is one of those trainers. If you have a chance to enroll in one of his seminars then you have a fantastic opportunity to experience quality NLP training with one of the best and most accessible trainers you're likely to find. My advice? Make the most of the opportunity - you'll have a great time, you'll learn a lot more than you think, and you'll develop some fantastic skills without even realising it until you notice yourself using them to great effect long after the course is over.http://nlpmelbourne.com.au/2011