I Prefer Training 15 Speakers, Not 1500
Here's Why I Like Training 15 People Max -- and not 1500+!
I'd far rather coach 15 people at a time, maximum, to become gifted presenters, than share my best secrets en-masse to 100's of people. (Though some of my courses accept up to 30 people, my speakers course accepts 15 maximum).
The 1st format guarantees major results in terms of integrated new skills, for every single participant. That rocks!
The 2nd format guarantees students can be complacent dissociated learners who may or may not take anything away with them. I want nothing to do with that. (This is one of the big reasons I haven't offered "CEU's" to students. Some people who need CEU's will take almost any course that fits their schedule and budget just to meet their requirements. Some view courses that help them meet their CEU requirements as an unfortunate necessity, rather than a privilege and an unprecedented opportunity to learn and become more gifted. Granted, some of those seeking CEU's will be motivated students. But by not offering them, I have found that everyone who attends my courses comes entirely for the fun & the deep skills they'll get from attending, not to mention the likelihood of some major personal and professional breakthroughs. You can be assured of meeting some amazing people at my courses, all of whom, literally ALL of whom, are deeply motivated to get blazingly good at these skills! I simply don't see complacent students at my courses. Ever. And for me, that makes my work a joy!
It is true that in the second format (i.e., training 1500+ students at a time), an occasional gem of a student will learn and retain a lot, but will still have next to no functional skills in place by the end, if they haven't been building the new skills into their behavior, every day of a course, with constant feedback.
There is no joy for me in the largest audiences. But when I can work with a small group of accelerated learners and committed speakers, every one of them will have tackled their biggest "Achilles Heels," and learned a profoundly effective model for presenting, in 5 days or less. That's inspiring work!
NLP gifts sent by mail:
CD & Sensory-Rich Word-List
- After six and a half great years based in central Pennsylvania, and running many courses in Washingt
- What are the Four Stages of Learning?
- In today's post, I share how and why an NLP Modeling project could be set up to fail, and what to do instead!
- In today's post, I share a sales-closing I think you'll love, and follow that with NLP skills applied to selling, including: Sensory Acuity, Sensory Awareness, Calibration, Using Suggestions to 'plant' thoughts ethically, and other NLP language patterns!
- How Well do NLP Techniques and Skills apply to selling, sales, wealth-building, closing deals, and making money? (August 18, 2014)Sales is one of the absolute best applications of NLP. Yet many salespeople well-trained in traditional models haven't taken advantage of this, usually because they're skeptical of whether or not NLP would get in the way of what they're alr
- Do your emotions drive you? Or do you drive your emotions?
- NLP has enabled people just like you to discover that actively building, deepening, and maintaining Rapport creates stronger and more desirable results in communication settings of any kind.
- NLP Insights from Animal-Training helps you learn and teach more effectively!
- The A.I. Advantage: How and Why A.I. helps you with Decisions, Learning, Communication, and Success. (May 07, 2014)Relax; we're not talking about getting brain implants or strapping you into a big computer.
- All of us have, at one time or another, attempted to influence another person, to no avail. It's a universal experience to walk head-first into unresponsive stubbornness.
- Brian Tracy, Speaker, Author, World-Renowned Business Expert, Brian Tracy International,Bought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible Voice"This is a wonderful program that will give you a powerful, authoritative voice. It can change your life."Brian TracySpeaker, Author, World-Renowned Business Expert, Brian Tracy International,Bought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible Voice
"This is a wonderful program that will give you a powerful, authoritative voice. It can change your life."http://briantracy.com/2000
- Joseph Kao, London, UKAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringEverything I’ve bought from Jonathan invites you to stretch yourself, or as Jonathan puts it, to be aggressive with your learning. And when you do...Joseph KaoLondon, UKAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
Everything I’ve bought from Jonathan invites you to stretch yourself, or as Jonathan puts it, to be aggressive with your learning. And when you do the exercises and actively engage with the material, you’ll find there are few products on the market that produce as great an impact in your skill development as Jonathan’s do. Jonathan and Doug’s new Belief Craft MP3s are a thorough grounding in two skill-sets: Knowledge Engineering (how to track beliefs conversationally), and Sleight of mouth (how to reframe a person’s belief in at least 16 different ways). Once you actually do the exercises – I found that you immediately start to hear far more belief structures in people’s everyday language. My thinking has become more flexible, and I can more fluidly create fresh perspectives for my clients and friends in everyday conversation.2009
- Michael Roach, Coach, London, UKAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringI used to think modelling was strategy elicitation and from that I could never figure out how people like Richard Bandler so successfully modelled...Michael RoachCoach, London, UKAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
I used to think modelling was strategy elicitation and from that I could never figure out how people like Richard Bandler so successfully modelled Erickson etc. I thought that maybe it was innate genius or maybe its something they don't teach explicitly now. In this training Jonathan brings his expertise from the domain of Knowledge Engineering (modelling experts and encoding that knowledge in software) together with his expertise in NLP. [...] What I had no idea of how to do before was how to code the information that I elicited. A Knowledge Engineer writes the rules that enable an expert system to make decisions, and while Cyberspace may be an overused word, its interesting to think of having a dataspace to represent the matrix of information you construct to build your model. [...] I recommend this training to those who want to learn how to model the excellence in other people and make it their own.http://michaelwilliamroach.com/2000
- Nick Kemp, Leeds UKBought Video : “Building Hypnotic Rapport”A great introduction to the many facets of building rapport. Jonathan is extremely fluid in his presentation of this subject perfectly pacing the...Nick KempLeeds UKBought Video : “Building Hypnotic Rapport”
A great introduction to the many facets of building rapport. Jonathan is extremely fluid in his presentation of this subject perfectly pacing the assembled delegates with his relaxed and fun approach to the material. His explanations of rhythm, mismatching, non verbal communication and frames of learning are excellent and its clear from watching that Jonathan has genuine enthusiasm in presenting seminars and is fully aware of how each of the delegates is responding both consciously and unconsciously as well as the dynamics of the group as a whole. As someone who avidly collects all kinds of NLP and hypnosis materials, (in CD, video and DVD formats), what I really liked about this DVD set is that Jonathan breaks the subject down into logical sections, which makes it extremely engaging and memorable for the viewer. His use of metaphors demonstrates someone who is in my opinion a natural presenter and I consider this DVD set invaluable and great value for money for anyone training in NLP, hypnosis or simply interested in improving their communication skills! In fact, I am sufficiently impressed by the quality of this set that I am going to seek out the other DVDs in Jonathan's "Skill-Builders Series".2005
- Drew Kennedy, Sales Professional, Entrepreneur, Dallas, TXAttended Course : NLP Sales WizardryHey, my name's Drew Kennedy, and I attended Jonathan Altfeld's NLP Sales Wizardry Program, NLP, and I didn't know what to expect. He...Drew KennedySales Professional, Entrepreneur, Dallas, TXAttended Course : NLP Sales Wizardry
Hey, my name's Drew Kennedy, and I attended Jonathan Altfeld's NLP Sales Wizardry Program, NLP, and I didn't know what to expect. He said he was going to show a bunch of information; I've seen some trainers around the world; Jonathan blew me away. I can't stress it enough; the man was amazing. Too much information, really. 18 hours of craziness, and all kinds of stuff, it was the most amazing seminar in sales I've ever participated in. My expectations, again, they were high, because I had a lot of expectations meeting Jonathan and knowing what he was capable of, but guess what: I knew that he was going to be the man – and he blew me away. He underpromised and then he overdelivered. What suggestion would I give to other salespeople: Let him come unpack the power, people, that's all I can say to you. Just let him unpack the power. He was phenomenal. Whatever it takes for you to get here, move Heaven and Earth, and come see Jonathan; He will change your world, and unpack your power!2011
- Tim O'Keefe, Web Developer & SEO Strategist, Spider Juice Technologies, Los Angeles, CAAttended Course :Jonathan, your K.E. Workshop is superb. I got 100% more than I ever expected. I find you engaging and a tremendous model. Your obvious respect for...Tim O'KeefeWeb Developer & SEO Strategist, Spider Juice Technologies, Los Angeles, CAAttended Course :
Jonathan, your K.E. Workshop is superb. I got 100% more than I ever expected. I find you engaging and a tremendous model. Your obvious respect for your attendees is admirable. What struck me the most is how fluid the 3 days were. By the 3rd day, everything easily and naturally shifts into understanding. After 1 week, I can tell you I have shifted. The models in my own life (that we worked on in exercises) have been shifting. I have come to some realizations that will be a major change in my business, ultimately allowing me to more fully enjoy my business for the reasons I started it. Thank you!http://www.spiderjuicetechnologies.com2004
- Jamie Smart, Trainer, Entrepreneur, Salad, Leicester, UKAttended Course : NLP Skills-Builders (course)(Written in 1999) Thanks a lot for an excellent course - I learned a lot and was grateful for your openness in explaining the how behind the...Jamie SmartTrainer, Entrepreneur, Salad, Leicester, UKAttended Course : NLP Skills-Builders (course)
(Written in 1999) Thanks a lot for an excellent course - I learned a lot and was grateful for your openness in explaining the how behind the teaching as well as the course material. I really appreciated the 1-to-1 work, and enjoyed the SoM work immensely (more next time please!). Thanks for an excellent weekend, and I'll look forward to your next trip to the UK. Thanks & regards!http://www.saladltd.co.uk1999
- Jim Black, Philadelphia, PAAttended Course : Belief Craft MP3 SetOut of the many seminars and trainings I've participated in over the years, Belief Craft tops them all. If you make the decision to take this...Jim BlackPhiladelphia, PAAttended Course : Belief Craft MP3 Set
Out of the many seminars and trainings I've participated in over the years, Belief Craft tops them all. If you make the decision to take this course, you'll not only get everything you wanted, but also things you never imagined."
- Joel Elfman, NLP Trainer, Massage Therapist, & more, New York, NYAttended Course : Speaking IngeniouslyConsistently, Jonathan delivers what he promises, and he will go out of his way to deliver special pieces that you ask for. For me, S.I. delivered!...Joel ElfmanNLP Trainer, Massage Therapist, & more, New York, NYAttended Course : Speaking Ingeniously
Consistently, Jonathan delivers what he promises, and he will go out of his way to deliver special pieces that you ask for. For me, S.I. delivered! There were a ton of learnings. Not only the explicit materials Jon presented but while he was layering knowledge into us (& unveiling the layering bit by bit) and moving us up the learning curves. Light bulbs from the huge array of other skills, other seminars I’ve gathered just kept popping off all the time. I got to connect a lot of stuff I learned elsewhere. It was fantastic! Headlines, State chaining, Anchoring, Embedded commands, Binders, etc. are a breeze. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll want a lot of practice to get better. But I have zero hesitation about going out there everyday, creating or just waiting for the opportunity to use these skills. And if I hesitate a little, then I know, there is going to be another opportunity any moment where I’m going to naturally, use pieces of what I was taught. And if for any reason I found myself hestitating in the future for some reason, I can use all the skills I’ve learned to state chain myself, easily and effortlessly. Just yesterday, 2 days after our seminar, I was on a job interview, and w/o thinking I started to use some of what I learned. It was so easy. And if I want that, it’s mine. If you’ve watched other trainers and wondered how they do what they do so elegantly or not. Take Jonathan’s course, let him show you how to unpack the pieces, and create your own amazing presentations. Jon’s course is great for any skill level, from Master Prac, Trainer to knowing nothing. One of the guys in S.I. had never taken a single NLP class before. Either he was an amazing natural or another testament to Jon’s teaching skill because he was able to handle all the learnings and exercises really, really well and keep up pretty well w/ the rest of us who knew a lot more NLP.2007
- Aaron Spurling, Attorney, Indianapolis, INAttended Course : “Irresistible Voice”seminarThe training was fantastic. The focus of the seminar is, of course, on improving the quality of one's voice. Jonathan kicked off the process by...Aaron SpurlingAttorney, Indianapolis, INAttended Course : “Irresistible Voice”seminar
The training was fantastic. The focus of the seminar is, of course, on improving the quality of one's voice. Jonathan kicked off the process by spending some time explaining to the group the basic concepts of how the human vocal mechanism works and what are the components that make up a pleasing voice. We then engaged in an extremely effective session in which Jonathan gave personal attention to each of the attendees to identify their unique strengths and weaknesses. I was frankly amazed at the ease, rapidity, and precision with which Jonathan was able to zero in on each person's challenges and potentials. In my own case, he was able to identify three specific areas on which I needed to focus in order to gain the most improvement. To be blunt, he was absolutely right on all three. We then spent time practicing various drills aimed at acquiring and/or strengthening various vocal skills. The drills themselves were generally quite fun and productive. During the drills on all three days, Jonathan would circulate among the various breakout groups and provide individualized feedback. His style of providing the feedback was invariably frank, yet always respectful and sensitive to the participants' feelings. At the end of the three days, my own three problem areas were, I believe, far less problematic thanks to Jonathan's expert guidance. The bottom line: If improving your vocal quality is something that interests you, I would unreservedly recommend Jonathan's seminar.2007